Royal Life Saving Day is on Friday, 3rd November 2017!
Your generous support will help prevent drowning in Western Australia.
As a not-for profit organisation we rely on generous members of the community to help us in implementing our lifesaving programs.
The results we seek:
- For all Western Australians to possess water safety, swimming, survival and rescue skills.
- To eliminate toddler drowning.
- Trained lifesavers and first responders in every community.
- Safer pools, rivers, lakes and dams.
- Support for victims and families impacted by a drowning incident.
Your support is vital in allowing us to continue our work in the WA community. Simply click one of the amounts below to make a tax-deductible donation today.